Incorporation Essentials for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
You don’t know whether you should make your business official or not. You are wondering if it is too early, too expensive, or if you are missing opportunities by working on your project without having a real business.
Then you asked people on Reddit, Indie Hackers, and other forums, but the responses have been vague. You have browsed through lawyers’ websites, but they don’t provide a clear answer unless you call for a consultation.
You feel like the only way to understand whether you need to incorporate or how to do that is by paying for a lawyer.
Not having the right information may lead to several possible consequences:
- Be non-compliant with laws
- Lose customers
- Pay for incorporation that you don’t need at all
- Lose growth money by paying more taxes than needed
- Have difficulties to raise money or make a successful exit
- Have difficulties to shut down your company
All these consequences can be avoided by having the right information. You can get it by talking to a lawyer or by reading this ebook.
It doesn't matter what passport you have or where do you live. The Earth is your playing field, but only if you plan well.
When I was faced with this issue, I solved it by incorporating in the US. I had problems with access to top-notch banking services, with being taken seriously enough, money transfer fees, and other issues. Now things run smoothly. I am perceived more seriously and payment processing is not an issue anymore.
As a lawyer and experienced legal researcher, I knew how to navigate through the mazes of international business laws. But, if you haven’t been trained to be a lawyer and you don’t know what to do, here’s the deal.
By reading this ebook, you’ll learn:
- What incorporating means
- Do you need to incorporate at all
- The right and the wrong reasons to incorporate
- How to choose the right structure and the right jurisdiction
- How to incorporate - step-by-step
- How to prepare your company for raising funds or an exit
- How to shut down your company without the hassle
For Who Is This Ebook For?
This ebook is for indie makers, aspiring entrepreneurs, and freelancers who have not incorporated yet.
If you have started a company for your activities, it is too late to read this information.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Pre-orders - $14
On launch - $28
Final price - $40
On November 1st, 12PM PDT
- Lifetime access